Technical Management Consultancy (TMC)
THE BUILDING BLOCKS FOR SUCCESS
Delivering challenging and complex MEP construction projects requires close collaboration between multiple disciplines. From initial design studies, to construction and commissioning, we support developers, building owners and main contractors as technical experts throughout a projects entire life cycle. We collaborate with design consultants, program managers, construction and FM teams to deliver a fit for purpose facility.
Core Emirates offer an integrated delivery model providing expertise across many industry sectors including Healthcare, Aviation, Critical Infrastructure, Hospitality, Residential, Retail, Office, High Rise and mixed-use facilities to name a few.
OUR FOCUS, OUR SERVICES
- Building Engineering Services
- Construction Management
- Programme Management
- Critical Infrastructure
- CxA Commissioning Authority
- Validation Services
- Fire Life Safety
- Peer Reviews
- QA / QC Compliance
- Specialist Systems
- Value Engineering
Core Emirates offers a wide range of design audits for new or existing facilities to ensure that they comply with local and international standards.
Our audits interrogate the compliance of all MEP systems and sub-systems against current regulations, highlighting any areas that could enhance the operational performance, energy consumption, buildability and commissionability of the installation. Furthermore, in collaboration with design teams we are able to implement strategies for potential “phased handovers” by influencing the construction sequence to lend itself to the early onset of commissioning.
Our aim is to oversee the implementation of these changes to ensure a fit for purpose, code compliant installation for the end user.
TECHNICAL REVIEWS | GAP ANALYSIS
Our teams have extensive experience in the review of technical documentation and the execution of Gap Analyses.
Service offerings typically include, but are not limited to:
- Specifications Technical Reviews vs contract documents
- Main Contractor S of W vs MEP Contractor Technical Review of submittals
- MEP drawings Technical review
- MEP Contractors Exclusions against contract deliverables
- MEP Contractors Value Engineering proposals
- MEP Contractors Alternative Offers
- MEP Material schedules Technical reviews
- Pre-commissioning/3rd party reviews MEP proposals
- MEP Contractors Programme Review
- MEP Contractors Method Statements & Risk Assessments
Our teams operate quality, environmental, health and safety management systems that that have been certified to meet the internationally recognised standards ISO9001:, ISO14001, and OHSAS18001.
Typical duties include the management and delivery of:
- Quality Management Systems (QMS)
- Inspection and Test Plans (ITP’s)
- Contractor Quality Plans
- Project handover documentation
- End-User Training (preparation of test packs etc)
- Snagging, Inspection New & Existing facilities